Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Teacher-Student Sex Scandals

Lately quite a few teachers have been charged with having sex with their students. I've researched some of the cases and determined what the verdicts should be. Hopefully the courts will agree with me.

By the way, in every case where the accused teacher is male, I believe a guilty verdict should be rendered.

Toni Lynn Woods (article)
My Verdict: Guilty





Pamela Joan Turner (article)
My Verdict: Not Guilty





Adrianne Hockett (article)
My Verdict: Guilty





Margaret De Barraicua (article)
My Verdict: Guilty




Nicole Pomerleau (article)
My Verdict: Guilty





Debra Lafave (article)
My Verdict: Not Guilty





Angela Stellwag (article)
My Verdict: Undecided

4 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Some of these teachers are pretty good looking. I wish I got some tail back in my high school days. If my son had sex with his good looking teacher I would give him a reward for being smooth.

-Larry

Anonymous said...

how can you say Margaret De Barraicua is guilty?
She looks hot (not guilty) to me.

Anonymous said...

no wonder you have so many gays in TV shows

Anonymous said...

What kind of people are judging these cases? Margaret De Barraicua is not only innocent, but also deserves a pay raise for being hot and willing.