Sunday, March 27, 2005

Drunken Sunday Night Post

I came home from Easter festivities at some friends and "reclinered up" with the remainder of a bottle of merlot. I turn on some Kurt Russel movie and proceeded to pass out. My girlfriend called when she got off of work around 9:30pm. I told her I was going to bed early since I was basically sleeping already. How is it that I didn't spill the glass of wine that was balanced on my chest?

I did not go to sleep, however. Talking on the phone for a few minutes gave me my second wind and I finished my bottle of wine and my movie "Dark Blue" (the aforementioned Kurt Russel flick).

So, it's over an hour later and I've moved from $4 merlot to Seagrams 7 and 7-Up. I'm currently catching the end of "Lethal Weapon 3." Does Mel Gibson do that thing where he throws his shoulder out and then resets it by slamming it into a wall in every movie in the series?

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

www.sybermoms.com loves your blog.