Thursday, March 31, 2005

Please consider me for Pope

Dear Vatican Human Resources Director:

I am writing to express my interest in the position of Pope, which I understand will soon become available. I believe my education and experience make me a suitable candidate for the position.

I have a bachelors of arts degree in communications and a minor in psychology. I can type 80 words per minute and am proficient with computers and most popular software applications. I consider myself a team player and people person.

My Catholic upbringing and religious background should allow me to fit in at the Vatican immediately. I have completed 12 years of catechism and of the 10 Commandments, I've only broken the trivial ones.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss my background and qualifications in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Michael Wirth

5 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Which ones are trivial?

Randy said...

You've got my vote.
Love,
Cardinal Sin

(yes, I'm real, just look me up in the College of Cardinals. I'm just using Randy's blogger account today).

Josh Meyer said...

So what are your basic campaign goals? You going for the usual world peace, or something more aggressive like free candy bars for everybody?

Wirthy said...

Campaign goals...hmmm...

I think I would revamp the whole church thing. Hire the marketing guys from the Arena Football and turn it into a fast-paced, high-scoring, rock & roll event!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog on Please consider me for Pope - check out this site on nzdating